Are you ready to join us and jump start your career? Now’s the perfect time to join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Warehouse Associate working at Nissan, a premier Fortune 500 client and global leader in the automotive industry. This is a contract to hire position within 6 months.
Post: Warehouse Associate
Location : Riverside, California, USA
Job Reference : US14CLLT_BH3815807
Work Type: Full Time
Employment Type : Temporary
Career Level: Entry Level
Compensation : 16.30 HR
This is a build-your-career caliber opportunity in a laid-back, cool, clean, safe and supportive work environment. Part time and full time opportunities available.
Pay and Schedule:
- 10am-6:30pm, Monday-Friday, $16.30/hour
Why should you apply to be a Warehouse Associate?
- Positive, supportive, win-together workplace culture
- Opportunity to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job training
- Contract to Hire Within 6 months
- Upon conversion to Nissan, rate increase up to $18.00/hr.!
- Bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plan
- Exceptional employee lease program with Nissan and Infiniti cars
- Paid Holidays and Paid time off
What is a typical day as a Warehouse Associate? You’ll be:
- Receiving, stocking, storing, handling and labeling goods and materials in a warehouse environment
- Picking, filling and preparing orders in an accurate, thorough and efficient manner
- Inspecting merchandise, checking for shortages, damaged goods and discrepancies
- Handling goods and materials carefully and safely
- Identifying opportunities for improvement including ways to optimize warehouse space
A Warehouse Associate job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are detail orientated
- Are comfortable lifting 50 lbs., bending, standing and kneeling
- Ability to use a handheld scanner
- Have previous experience in a warehouse environment
To apply warehouse jobs in California – Visit official career page of Kelly Services.
Other open jobs