Clarity AI is looking to hire a Junior IT/Helpdesk for New York office, refer details to submit job application at Clarity AI.
At Clarity AI, we are committed to bringing social impact to markets. We are a tech company started in 2017, leveraging AI and machine learning technologies to ensure environmental, social and governance dimensions are the focal point of decision making within financial markets.
We are now a team of more than 200 highly passionate individuals coming from all over the world. Together, we have established Clarity AI as a leading startup backed by investors and strategic partners such as BlackRock, SoftBank and Deutsche Börse who believe in us and share our goals. We have plans to continue growing our teams in Spain, the UK and the US this year so if you would like to join us on this rocket ship, keep reading!
We are looking for a Junior IT/Helpdesk for our Operations team in New York (US) If you have experience as an IT professional and you enjoy solving complex problems and working in a fast paced environment, we’re looking for you!
Post : Jr IT HelpDesk
Location: New York. NY, US
- With support of other members of the helpdesk team:
- You will provide technical support in our New York office and also in other countries around the world.
- You will manage ticketing requests which could include:
- Users’ maintenance, onboardings, offboardings
- Our internal tools (G-Suite, Slack, 1password, etc)
- Groups, Shared Drives, etc
- You will contact third parties in case of supporting issues (manufacturers, hardware and software providers, etc.)
- We are a remote friendly company, so you will help users that are WFH, but also you will have to manage IT related tasks in our New York office.
- With support from other members of the IT area you will work in some of these tasks (and learn about all of them):
- Maintain our Company Assets (laptops, screens, networks … etc) including formatting, reviewing and taking physical inventory of our computers (Windows, Mac, Linux …), supporting our remote teams using Google Meet or similar, supporting our internal software systems (IT, HR, Dev Teams, etc.), managing repairs of assets through guarantees when needed.
- Manage the security requirements of our devices in topics as accounts security, disk encryption and antivirus
- Help with the automation of processes, using automation tools to integrate our platforms and/or developing internal automation tools
- Help other areas in the company providing technical knowledge to improve their processes in topics as license management and tool suggestions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Deeply passionate about social impact
- Basic knowledge of G-suite administration or any other user management tools (Azure AD, LDAP, etc.)
- Familiarity with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Some experience being in the frontline and managing IT/Helpdesk tickets
- Fluent English required and Spanish is a plus
- Experience managing IT infrastructure in an office environment and supporting users at the highest levels of a company. It would be great if you also have:
- Interest or basic knowledge on cybersecurity
- Experience managing company identities / users / groups
- Experience creating and managing Asset Inventory
- Experience in a tech startup environment
- Experience with development (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience with automation and no-code tools (Integromat, zapier, airtable, etc.)