One of the Luxury Hotel in Norman OK seeking dynamic individual to join their Front Desk team as a Receptionist jobs near Norman area.
Ideal Candidate should possess a good eye for detail along with great interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our Oklahoma guests,
Post : Front Desk Agent cum Receptionist Required
Location : Norman, Oklahoma
Category : Customer Service, Front Desk
As a Guest Services Agent at Norman luxury hotel, you would be responsible for greeting and registering Oklahoma guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Responsibilities as Front Desk Person in Norman
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Communicates room statuses with housekeeping to coordinate timely check-ins and check-outs,
- Welcome and register Norman guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests,
- Informs housekeeping of early arrivals and “rush” rooms,
- Communicates with bellmen to deliver luggage or other items to Norman guest rooms,
- Informs bellmen of Norman guest requests,
- Coordinates transportation to and from the airport,
- Reviews log book and comments/complaints book at beginning of shift,
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Adds any important information to books throughout shift,
- Other duties as assigned from Norman hotel management.
Qualifications needed for Hotel Receptionist Jobs Norman:
- You should have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge being in-the-know with what is happening in the Norman and around the world,
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas,
- Knowledge of use a keyboard to operate various hotel management and reservations systems, etc,
- Guest-service oriented,
- General knowledge of hotel departments,
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written,
- Excellent guest service skills.
Benefits as a Desk Agent Jobs in Norman:
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
- Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Job Tags: hotel receptionist jobs in Norman, front desk hotel job in Norman, hotels hiring near me in Norman OK, hotel jobs near me in Norman, hotel receptionist jobs hiring in Norman, hospitality jobs nearby Norman OK, hotel housekeeping careers in Norman, guest services jobs in Norman
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Norman, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Front Desk job application to join luxury hotel in Norman Oklahoma.