One of the Luxury Hotel in New Bedford MA seeking dynamic individual to join their Front Desk team as a Receptionist jobs near New Bedford area.
Ideal Candidate should possess a good eye for detail along with great interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our Massachusetts guests,
Post : Front Desk Agent cum Receptionist Required
Location : New Bedford, Massachusetts
Category : Customer Service, Front Desk
As a Guest Services Agent at New Bedford luxury hotel, you would be responsible for greeting and registering Massachusetts guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Responsibilities as Front Desk Person in New Bedford
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Communicates room statuses with housekeeping to coordinate timely check-ins and check-outs,
- Welcome and register New Bedford guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests,
- Informs housekeeping of early arrivals and “rush” rooms,
- Communicates with bellmen to deliver luggage or other items to New Bedford guest rooms,
- Informs bellmen of New Bedford guest requests,
- Coordinates transportation to and from the airport,
- Reviews log book and comments/complaints book at beginning of shift,
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Adds any important information to books throughout shift,
- Other duties as assigned from New Bedford hotel management.
Qualifications needed for Hotel Receptionist Jobs New Bedford:
- You should have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge being in-the-know with what is happening in the New Bedford and around the world,
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas,
- Knowledge of use a keyboard to operate various hotel management and reservations systems, etc,
- Guest-service oriented,
- General knowledge of hotel departments,
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written,
- Excellent guest service skills.
Benefits as a Desk Agent Jobs in New Bedford:
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
- Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Job Tags: hotel receptionist jobs in New Bedford, front desk hotel job in New Bedford, hotels hiring near me in New Bedford MA, hotel jobs near me in New Bedford, hotel receptionist jobs hiring in New Bedford, hospitality jobs nearby New Bedford MA, hotel housekeeping careers in New Bedford, guest services jobs in New Bedford
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in New Bedford, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Front Desk job application to join luxury hotel in New Bedford Massachusetts.