One of the Luxury Hotel in Lee’s Summit MO seeking dynamic individual to join their Front Desk team as a Receptionist jobs near Lee’s Summit area.
Ideal Candidate should possess a good eye for detail along with great interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our Missouri guests,
Post : Front Desk Agent cum Receptionist Required
Location : Lee’s Summit, Missouri
Category : Customer Service, Front Desk
As a Guest Services Agent at Lee’s Summit luxury hotel, you would be responsible for greeting and registering Missouri guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Responsibilities as Front Desk Person in Lee’s Summit
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Communicates room statuses with housekeeping to coordinate timely check-ins and check-outs,
- Welcome and register Lee’s Summit guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests,
- Informs housekeeping of early arrivals and “rush” rooms,
- Communicates with bellmen to deliver luggage or other items to Lee’s Summit guest rooms,
- Informs bellmen of Lee’s Summit guest requests,
- Coordinates transportation to and from the airport,
- Reviews log book and comments/complaints book at beginning of shift,
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Adds any important information to books throughout shift,
- Other duties as assigned from Lee’s Summit hotel management.
Qualifications needed for Hotel Receptionist Jobs Lee’s Summit:
- You should have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge being in-the-know with what is happening in the Lee’s Summit and around the world,
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas,
- Knowledge of use a keyboard to operate various hotel management and reservations systems, etc,
- Guest-service oriented,
- General knowledge of hotel departments,
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written,
- Excellent guest service skills.
Benefits as a Desk Agent Jobs in Lee’s Summit:
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
- Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Job Tags: hotel receptionist jobs in Lee’s Summit, front desk hotel job in Lee’s Summit, hotels hiring near me in Lee’s Summit MO, hotel jobs near me in Lee’s Summit, hotel receptionist jobs hiring in Lee’s Summit, hospitality jobs nearby Lee’s Summit MO, hotel housekeeping careers in Lee’s Summit, guest services jobs in Lee’s Summit
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Lee’s Summit, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Front Desk job application to join luxury hotel in Lee’s Summit Missouri.