One of the Luxury Hotel in Hillsboro OR seeking dynamic individual to join their Front Desk team as a Receptionist jobs near Hillsboro area.
Ideal Candidate should possess a good eye for detail along with great interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our Oregon guests,
Post : Front Desk Agent cum Receptionist Required
Location : Hillsboro, Oregon
Category : Customer Service, Front Desk
As a Guest Services Agent at Hillsboro luxury hotel, you would be responsible for greeting and registering Oregon guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Responsibilities as Front Desk Person in Hillsboro
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Communicates room statuses with housekeeping to coordinate timely check-ins and check-outs,
- Welcome and register Hillsboro guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests,
- Informs housekeeping of early arrivals and “rush” rooms,
- Communicates with bellmen to deliver luggage or other items to Hillsboro guest rooms,
- Informs bellmen of Hillsboro guest requests,
- Coordinates transportation to and from the airport,
- Reviews log book and comments/complaints book at beginning of shift,
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Adds any important information to books throughout shift,
- Other duties as assigned from Hillsboro hotel management.
Qualifications needed for Hotel Receptionist Jobs Hillsboro:
- You should have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge being in-the-know with what is happening in the Hillsboro and around the world,
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas,
- Knowledge of use a keyboard to operate various hotel management and reservations systems, etc,
- Guest-service oriented,
- General knowledge of hotel departments,
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written,
- Excellent guest service skills.
Benefits as a Desk Agent Jobs in Hillsboro:
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
- Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Job Tags: hotel receptionist jobs in Hillsboro, front desk hotel job in Hillsboro, hotels hiring near me in Hillsboro OR, hotel jobs near me in Hillsboro, hotel receptionist jobs hiring in Hillsboro, hospitality jobs nearby Hillsboro OR, hotel housekeeping careers in Hillsboro, guest services jobs in Hillsboro
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Hillsboro, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Front Desk job application to join luxury hotel in Hillsboro Oregon.