One of the Luxury Hotel in Greeley CO seeking dynamic individual to join their Front Desk team as a Receptionist jobs near Greeley area.
Ideal Candidate should possess a good eye for detail along with great interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our Colorado guests,
Post : Front Desk Agent cum Receptionist Required
Location : Greeley, Colorado
Category : Customer Service, Front Desk
As a Guest Services Agent at Greeley luxury hotel, you would be responsible for greeting and registering Colorado guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Responsibilities as Front Desk Person in Greeley
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Communicates room statuses with housekeeping to coordinate timely check-ins and check-outs,
- Welcome and register Greeley guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests,
- Informs housekeeping of early arrivals and “rush” rooms,
- Communicates with bellmen to deliver luggage or other items to Greeley guest rooms,
- Informs bellmen of Greeley guest requests,
- Coordinates transportation to and from the airport,
- Reviews log book and comments/complaints book at beginning of shift,
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Adds any important information to books throughout shift,
- Other duties as assigned from Greeley hotel management.
Qualifications needed for Hotel Receptionist Jobs Greeley:
- You should have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge being in-the-know with what is happening in the Greeley and around the world,
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas,
- Knowledge of use a keyboard to operate various hotel management and reservations systems, etc,
- Guest-service oriented,
- General knowledge of hotel departments,
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written,
- Excellent guest service skills.
Benefits as a Desk Agent Jobs in Greeley:
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
- Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Job Tags: hotel receptionist jobs in Greeley, front desk hotel job in Greeley, hotels hiring near me in Greeley CO, hotel jobs near me in Greeley, hotel receptionist jobs hiring in Greeley, hospitality jobs nearby Greeley CO, hotel housekeeping careers in Greeley, guest services jobs in Greeley
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Greeley, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Front Desk job application to join luxury hotel in Greeley Colorado.