One of the Luxury Hotel in Fort Lauderdale FL seeking dynamic individual to join their Front Desk team as a Receptionist jobs near Fort Lauderdale area.
Ideal Candidate should possess a good eye for detail along with great interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our Florida guests,
Post : Front Desk Agent cum Receptionist Required
Location : Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Category : Customer Service, Front Desk
As a Guest Services Agent at Fort Lauderdale luxury hotel, you would be responsible for greeting and registering Florida guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Responsibilities as Front Desk Person in Fort Lauderdale
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Communicates room statuses with housekeeping to coordinate timely check-ins and check-outs,
- Welcome and register Fort Lauderdale guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests,
- Informs housekeeping of early arrivals and “rush” rooms,
- Communicates with bellmen to deliver luggage or other items to Fort Lauderdale guest rooms,
- Informs bellmen of Fort Lauderdale guest requests,
- Coordinates transportation to and from the airport,
- Reviews log book and comments/complaints book at beginning of shift,
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Adds any important information to books throughout shift,
- Other duties as assigned from Fort Lauderdale hotel management.
Qualifications needed for Hotel Receptionist Jobs Fort Lauderdale:
- You should have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge being in-the-know with what is happening in the Fort Lauderdale and around the world,
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas,
- Knowledge of use a keyboard to operate various hotel management and reservations systems, etc,
- Guest-service oriented,
- General knowledge of hotel departments,
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written,
- Excellent guest service skills.
Benefits as a Desk Agent Jobs in Fort Lauderdale:
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
- Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Job Tags: hotel receptionist jobs in Fort Lauderdale, front desk hotel job in Fort Lauderdale, hotels hiring near me in Fort Lauderdale FL, hotel jobs near me in Fort Lauderdale, hotel receptionist jobs hiring in Fort Lauderdale, hospitality jobs nearby Fort Lauderdale FL, hotel housekeeping careers in Fort Lauderdale, guest services jobs in Fort Lauderdale
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Fort Lauderdale, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Front Desk job application to join luxury hotel in Fort Lauderdale Florida.