One of the Luxury Hotel in Elizabeth NJ seeking dynamic individual to join their Front Desk team as a Receptionist jobs near Elizabeth area.
Ideal Candidate should possess a good eye for detail along with great interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our New Jersey guests,
Post : Front Desk Agent cum Receptionist Required
Location : Elizabeth, New Jersey
Category : Customer Service, Front Desk
As a Guest Services Agent at Elizabeth luxury hotel, you would be responsible for greeting and registering New Jersey guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Responsibilities as Front Desk Person in Elizabeth
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Communicates room statuses with housekeeping to coordinate timely check-ins and check-outs,
- Welcome and register Elizabeth guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests,
- Informs housekeeping of early arrivals and “rush” rooms,
- Communicates with bellmen to deliver luggage or other items to Elizabeth guest rooms,
- Informs bellmen of Elizabeth guest requests,
- Coordinates transportation to and from the airport,
- Reviews log book and comments/complaints book at beginning of shift,
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Adds any important information to books throughout shift,
- Other duties as assigned from Elizabeth hotel management.
Qualifications needed for Hotel Receptionist Jobs Elizabeth:
- You should have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge being in-the-know with what is happening in the Elizabeth and around the world,
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas,
- Knowledge of use a keyboard to operate various hotel management and reservations systems, etc,
- Guest-service oriented,
- General knowledge of hotel departments,
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written,
- Excellent guest service skills.
Benefits as a Desk Agent Jobs in Elizabeth:
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
- Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Job Tags: hotel receptionist jobs in Elizabeth, front desk hotel job in Elizabeth, hotels hiring near me in Elizabeth NJ, hotel jobs near me in Elizabeth, hotel receptionist jobs hiring in Elizabeth, hospitality jobs nearby Elizabeth NJ, hotel housekeeping careers in Elizabeth, guest services jobs in Elizabeth
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Elizabeth, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Front Desk job application to join luxury hotel in Elizabeth New Jersey.