One of the Luxury Hotel in Des Moines IA seeking dynamic individual to join their Front Desk team as a Receptionist jobs near Des Moines area.
Ideal Candidate should possess a good eye for detail along with great interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of service to our Iowa guests,
Post : Front Desk Agent cum Receptionist Required
Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Category : Customer Service, Front Desk
As a Guest Services Agent at Des Moines luxury hotel, you would be responsible for greeting and registering Iowa guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Responsibilities as Front Desk Person in Des Moines
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Communicates room statuses with housekeeping to coordinate timely check-ins and check-outs,
- Welcome and register Des Moines guests in an outstanding friendly, professional, and efficient manner, assigning rooms which satisfy all special requests,
- Informs housekeeping of early arrivals and “rush” rooms,
- Communicates with bellmen to deliver luggage or other items to Des Moines guest rooms,
- Informs bellmen of Des Moines guest requests,
- Coordinates transportation to and from the airport,
- Reviews log book and comments/complaints book at beginning of shift,
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
- Adds any important information to books throughout shift,
- Other duties as assigned from Des Moines hotel management.
Qualifications needed for Hotel Receptionist Jobs Des Moines:
- You should have a desire and unyielding appetite for learning & knowledge being in-the-know with what is happening in the Des Moines and around the world,
- Frequently standing up behind the desk and front office areas,
- Knowledge of use a keyboard to operate various hotel management and reservations systems, etc,
- Guest-service oriented,
- General knowledge of hotel departments,
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written,
- Excellent guest service skills.
Benefits as a Desk Agent Jobs in Des Moines:
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing on the first day of work
- Employee Perks – Friends & Family Hotel Rates
Job Tags: hotel receptionist jobs in Des Moines, front desk hotel job in Des Moines, hotels hiring near me in Des Moines IA, hotel jobs near me in Des Moines, hotel receptionist jobs hiring in Des Moines, hospitality jobs nearby Des Moines IA, hotel housekeeping careers in Des Moines, guest services jobs in Des Moines
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Des Moines, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Front Desk job application to join luxury hotel in Des Moines Iowa.