Sales Representative – Carpentersville
Date PostedSeptember 27, 2022
Offered Salary$15 - $30 / hour
Expiration dateNovember 3, 2022
QualificationHigh school diploma/GED
Join TruGreen as Sales Representative in Carpentersville Illinois, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below, Apply Trugreen jobs in Carpentersville. TruGreen® to provide households and businesses with green and healthy lawns and landscapes in Illinois.
Position Title : Sales Representative
Location: Carpentersville, Illinois
Job ID : R17299
As America’s number one lawn care company, TruGreen® is dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create beautiful, healthy residential properties across the nation. Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help Carpentersville homeowners grow and maintain the outdoor living spaces of their dreams.
Apply today and start making Illinois green now!
- As a TruGreen Sales Representative, you can use your people skills to help new and existing Carpentersville customers find the right lawn care maintenance plans, both at people’s homes and/or by phone.
- Your compensation is a guaranteed weekly base, plus an uncapped sales commission, so you can start earning immediately.
- This role offers a unique work environment with great opportunities for growth.
- You will be able to spend time outdoors, and interact with a variety of different people.
- Every day on the job will bring new exciting challenges as you conduct lawn analyses, educate Carpentersville homeowners on proper lawn maintenance, advise on lawn and landscape problems, and determine appropriate solutions.
- People Skills: enjoys interacting and engaging with people in order to help us build Carpentersville customers for life
- Communication Skills: has the ability to efficiently communicate TruGreen treatment plans and offerings during at-home or phone conversations.
- Listening Skills: must be humble and willing to listen to Carpentersville people in order to learn their needs and find appropriate solutions.
Valid Driver’s License is Required to join TruGreen in Carpentersville.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to Sales Representative position in Carpentersville. Submit TruGreen Application in Carpentersville now !!!
Read Trugreen Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : True Green Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Retail Sales Jobs hiring Carpentersville, TruGreen jobs Carpentersville, Sales jobs Carpentersville, Trugreen Sales careers in Carpentersville Illinois, Store openings nearby Carpentersville, retail jobs in Carpentersville
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Carpentersville, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Trugreen application for Sales Representative post in Carpentersville Illinois.