Lawn Specialist – Grandville
Date PostedOctober 1, 2022
Offered Salary$13 - $25 / hour
Expiration dateNovember 11, 2022
QualificationHigh school diploma/GED
Urgent hiring for Lawn Specialist, Apply TruGreen Careers Grandville Michigan, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below,
TruGreen® to provide households and businesses with green and healthy lawns and landscapes in Michigan. Apply Trugreen jobs hiring nearby Grandville.
Position Title : Lawn Specialist
Location: Grandville, Michigan
Job ID : R17403
Provides service to residential or commercial customers of Grandville by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications, and selling/up-selling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in the growth of the customer base, join trugreen lawn Grandville now!
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our Grandville Associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and “a great place to work!”
Responsibilities at TruGreen Grandville
- Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Drives company vehicle to customer location in Grandville.
- Responds on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Completes required production forms and customer instructions.
- Assists in sales to current customers through contact on route and telemarketing.
- Measures the lawn of potential Grandville customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s lawn care service.
- Completes production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily.
- Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance,
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the facility.
Requirements to join Grandville Trugreen
- High school diploma/GED
- 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training in horticulture and/or customer service or equivalent combination of education and experience required in Grandville.
- Requires extensive local driving. Valid, permanent driver’s license from Michigan state of residence and a clean driving record per company standards are required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card.
- Must be 19 years of age by date of hire.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to Lawn Specialist position. Submit TruGreen Application Grandville now !!!
Read Trugreen Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : True Green Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Lawn Specialist Jobs Grandville, TruGreen Career Grandville, Part Time jobs near me Grandville, lawn care services job in Grandville, Customer Service job in Grandville, jobs near me in Grandville Michigan, Retail jobs Grandville, retail store openings nearby in Grandville, job hiring near Grandville, trugreen Grandville jobs
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Grandville, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Trugreen job application for Lawn Specialist post in Grandville Michigan.