Lawn Specialist – Abilene
Date PostedOctober 1, 2022
Offered Salary$13 - $25 / hour
Expiration dateNovember 11, 2022
QualificationHigh school diploma/GED
Urgent hiring for Lawn Specialist, Apply TruGreen Careers Abilene Texas, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below,
TruGreen® to provide households and businesses with green and healthy lawns and landscapes in Texas. Apply Trugreen jobs hiring nearby Abilene.
Position Title : Lawn Specialist
Location: Abilene, Texas
Job ID : R17526
Provides service to residential or commercial customers of Abilene by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn/landscaping problems through service calls and other customer communications, and selling/up-selling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in the growth of the customer base, join trugreen lawn Abilene now!
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our Abilene Associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and “a great place to work!”
Responsibilities at TruGreen Abilene
- Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions.
- Drives company vehicle to customer location in Abilene.
- Responds on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Completes required production forms and customer instructions.
- Assists in sales to current customers through contact on route and telemarketing.
- Measures the lawn of potential Abilene customers to provide them with an accurate cost of TruGreen’s lawn care service.
- Completes production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily.
- Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance,
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the facility.
Requirements to join Abilene Trugreen
- High school diploma/GED
- 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training in horticulture and/or customer service or equivalent combination of education and experience required in Abilene.
- Requires extensive local driving. Valid, permanent driver’s license from Texas state of residence and a clean driving record per company standards are required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid DOT medical card.
- Must be 19 years of age by date of hire.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to Lawn Specialist position. Submit TruGreen Application Abilene now !!!
Read Trugreen Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : True Green Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Lawn Specialist Jobs Abilene, TruGreen Career Abilene, Part Time jobs near me Abilene, lawn care services job in Abilene, Customer Service job in Abilene, jobs near me in Abilene Texas, Retail jobs Abilene, retail store openings nearby in Abilene, job hiring near Abilene, trugreen Abilene jobs
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Abilene, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Trugreen job application for Lawn Specialist post in Abilene Texas.