Retail Associate – Holmes PA
Date PostedOctober 12, 2022
Offered Salary$11 - $16 / hour
Expiration dateDecember 16, 2022
Join discount department retail chain – Ross Stores, Currently hiring Retail Associate, Apply Retail Jobs hiring Holmes PA, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform as listed below, Submit Ross Application Holmes.
The Associate makes eye contact, smiles, and greets all Customers in a courteous and friendly manner, treats fellow Associates with respect, efficiently follows all company best practice standards as outlined in all work centers, maintains a clean work area at all times, and ensures proper merchandise presentation, Apply Ross jobs Holmes PA.
Position Title : Retail Associate
Location: Holmes, PA, US
Job family: Store Hourly – Retail Store
Brand : Ross Stores
Schedule: Variable – Full-time/Part Time
The Retail Associate is responsible for ensuring our Customers have a positive shopping experience. The Retail Associate is expected to be engaged in these tasks as assigned during all working hours and will be expected to perform a range of functions in all areas of the Holmes Store as business needs require. The Associate may be requested to perform additional tasks in specific situations, if performance of these tasks will help achieve our Customer service and operational goals in Holmes Pennsylvania.
Essential Function / Job Role at Holmes Ross :
- Understands that safety is the number one priority and practices safe behaviours in everything they do.
- Maintains a high level of awareness on the sales floor to create a safe and secure shopping environment for everyone. Maintains clutter free, clear egress to emergency exits. Immediately corrects or reports any unsafe conditions or practices to Store Leadership.
- Treats all Holmes Customers and Associates with respect and courtesy is friendly and professional at all times. Recognizes fellow Associates using Company recognition programs.
- Provides prompt and efficient responses to Customers at all times. Responds to Pennsylvania Customer Service calls immediately. Handles all Customer issues in a courteous and helpful way, calling a member of the Store Leadership when needed.
- Represents and supports the Company brand at all times in Pennsylvania.
- Maintains a professional appearance and adheres to the Company’s dress code at all times.
- Performs cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, wiping counters and mirrors, and replenishing restroom supplies to help maintain merchandise, customer and Team areas.
- Performs daily assigned sizing and recovery per company best practice to ensure a neat, clean and organized store that is well-maintained and efficiently merchandised to standards.
- Understands the Loss Prevention Awareness program, the Shortage Highway, the Store Protection Specialist (SPS) position (where applicable), and merchandise protection standards.
- As a representative of Ross Holmes PA, demonstrates integrity and honesty in all interactions with Associates and Customers. Safeguards confidential information, cash and credit card information, and merchandise.
- Follows all Mark-Out-of-Stock (MOS) policies, including the identification of MOS merchandise, proper processing of each piece and the notification of Store Leadership to review and approve all disposals.
Qualification and Skills Requirement for Retail Associate:
- Effectively communicate with Holmes Customers, Associates and Store Leadership in a friendly, respectful, cooperative and pleasant manner.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
- Ability to use all Holmes Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 pounds.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Holmes Store.
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills.
- Associates who work Stockroom shifts: Ability to regularly push, pull and lift more than 20 pounds.
Supervisory Responsibilities : None
Disclaimer : This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion. Submit Ross Store Job Application in Holmes now !!!
Read Ross Stores Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : Ross Stores Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: retail opening nearby in Holmes, Retail jobs hiring near Holmes, Jobs nearby in Holmes Pennsylvania, Holmes Jobs hiring, Holmes careers, Ross retail career in Holmes, Ross Jobs hiring in Holmes.
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Holmes, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think.