Store Protection Specialist – Orlando FL
Date PostedOctober 12, 2022
Offered Salary$11 - $24 / hour
Expiration dateDecember 11, 2022
QualificationHigh School education
Join discount department retail stores chain – Ross Stores, urgently hiring Store Protection Specialist, Apply Jobs hiring nearby Orlando FL, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below, Apply Ross jobs Orlando.
The Store Specialist makes eye contact, smiles, and greets all Florida Customers in a prominent, courteous and friendly manner deterring opportunity for theft by demonstrating “command” presence in a Company issued vest/required black attire, and monitoring the Code 50 package inspection policy. Submit Ross Application Orlando FL
Position Title : Store Protection Specialist
Location: Orlando, FL,
Job family: Store Hourly paid job
Brand : Ross Stores
Schedule: Full-time/Part Time
This position provides a visible presence at the Orlando Store entrances/exits, mitigating theft and fraud and maintaining a safe and secure environment for Associates and Customers.treasure. Apply Ross hiring in Orlando FL in retail sector.
Essential Functions to perform at Orlando Ross jobs:
- Understands that safety is the number one priority and practices safe behaviors in everything they do and assists Store Leadership in maintaining a safe and secure environment for both Associates and Customers of Orlando Store.
- Removes clutter and ensures safe, clear egress to emergency exits.
- Provides great Customer service by prominently greeting Orlando Customers, making eye contact, smiling and answering questions in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Treats all Orlando Customers and Store Associates with respect.
- Demonstrates courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism at all times. Recognises Associates using Company recognition programs.
- Regular involvement with internal and external partners of Orlando Florida. May include conference calls, scheduled district meetings, educating Associates, providing recognition, etc.
- Other duties as assigned to support Loss Prevention initiatives.
- Represents and supports the Company brand at all times in Orlando.
- Maintains a professional appearance, in accordance with Company dress code.
Qualification and Skills requirement to join Ross Orlando:
- High School education or equivalent required, AA degree preferred.
- One year retail supervisor experience or similar training preferred in Orlando.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent Customer service skills to maintain healthy relation in Orlando Florida.
- Must be able to comply with all applicable federal and Florida state laws and regulations for security positions, including but not limited, additional background screening, physical examination, fingerprinting and/or drug and alcohol testing.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with the Orlando Store team.
- Consistent timeliness and regular attendance
- Must be able to raise or lower objects more than 25 lbs., from one level to another (includes upward pulling).
Disclaimer : This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion. Submit Ross Application in Orlando now !!!
Read Ross Stores Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : Ross Stores Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Store jobs Orlando, Retail jobs hiring in Orlando, Jobs nearby Orlando Florida, Orlando Jobs hiring, Orlando careers, Ross retail career in Orlando, Ross Store Jobs nearby in Orlando. Area Supervisor jobs in Orlando, store hiring in Orlando, Retail openings in Orlando, FL
Advise: CityJobsPro is your one-stop solution for searching job in Orlando, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think.