Store Protection Specialist – Napa CA
Date PostedOctober 12, 2022
Offered Salary$11 - $24 / hour
Expiration dateDecember 11, 2022
QualificationHigh School education
Join discount department retail stores chain – Ross Stores, urgently hiring Store Protection Specialist, Apply Jobs hiring nearby Napa CA, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below, Apply Ross jobs Napa.
The Store Specialist makes eye contact, smiles, and greets all California Customers in a prominent, courteous and friendly manner deterring opportunity for theft by demonstrating “command” presence in a Company issued vest/required black attire, and monitoring the Code 50 package inspection policy. Submit Ross Application Napa CA
Position Title : Store Protection Specialist
Location: Napa, CA,
Job family: Store Hourly paid job
Brand : Ross Stores
Schedule: Full-time/Part Time
This position provides a visible presence at the Napa Store entrances/exits, mitigating theft and fraud and maintaining a safe and secure environment for Associates and Customers.treasure. Apply Ross hiring in Napa CA in retail sector.
Essential Functions to perform at Napa Ross jobs:
- Understands that safety is the number one priority and practices safe behaviors in everything they do and assists Store Leadership in maintaining a safe and secure environment for both Associates and Customers of Napa Store.
- Removes clutter and ensures safe, clear egress to emergency exits.
- Provides great Customer service by prominently greeting Napa Customers, making eye contact, smiling and answering questions in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Treats all Napa Customers and Store Associates with respect.
- Demonstrates courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism at all times. Recognises Associates using Company recognition programs.
- Regular involvement with internal and external partners of Napa California. May include conference calls, scheduled district meetings, educating Associates, providing recognition, etc.
- Other duties as assigned to support Loss Prevention initiatives.
- Represents and supports the Company brand at all times in Napa.
- Maintains a professional appearance, in accordance with Company dress code.
Qualification and Skills requirement to join Ross Napa:
- High School education or equivalent required, AA degree preferred.
- One year retail supervisor experience or similar training preferred in Napa.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent Customer service skills to maintain healthy relation in Napa California.
- Must be able to comply with all applicable federal and California state laws and regulations for security positions, including but not limited, additional background screening, physical examination, fingerprinting and/or drug and alcohol testing.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with the Napa Store team.
- Consistent timeliness and regular attendance
- Must be able to raise or lower objects more than 25 lbs., from one level to another (includes upward pulling).
Disclaimer : This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion. Submit Ross Application in Napa now !!!
Read Ross Stores Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : Ross Stores Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Store jobs Napa, Retail jobs hiring in Napa, Jobs nearby Napa California, Napa Jobs hiring, Napa careers, Ross retail career in Napa, Ross Store Jobs nearby in Napa. Area Supervisor jobs in Napa, store hiring in Napa, Retail openings in Napa, CA
Advise: CityJobsPro is your one-stop solution for searching job in Napa, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think.