Store Manager – Morrisville NC
Date PostedSeptember 27, 2022
Offered Salary$25 - $40 / hour
Expiration dateNovember 5, 2022
QualificationHigh School education
Join discount department retail stores chain – Ross Stores hiring Store Manager in Morrisville NC, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below, Apply Ross Stores management jobs Morrisville.
Responsible to Recruits, trains and develops Associates at Morrisville store. Manages the operations of the Stockroom, Front End, and Sales Floor to ensure new merchandise gets to the sales floor in a timely manner, goods are received properly and manages expenses through execution of best practices and productivity.
Position Title : Store Manager
Location: Morrisville, NC,
Brand : Ross Stores
Responsible for all aspects of the Morrisville Stores’ operations. Leads the entire operation of the Store to ensure that Company standards and best practices are consistently met. Staffs, trains and develops leadership team to deliver the desired sales and profit results, while maintaining a friendly, easy to shop environment.
General Operating Requirements:
- Leads all Company Best Practices and maximizes productivity by minimizing steps and touches while working.
- Analyzes Store reports to evaluate controllable expenses and overall Morrisville Store performance.
- Addresses any variance to Company standards with appropriate action plan, partnering with the District Manager as needed.
- Ensures proper scheduling of Associates to meet business objectives.
- Accepts special assignments as directed by Leadership.
- Responsible for payroll administration including daily punch edits, Associate scheduling compliance, Sunday payroll transmission, and Payroll reporting as needed.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Assistant Managers, Area Supervisors and non-exempt Associates at Morrisville Store.
- Ensures compliance with Ross personnel policies and procedures.
- Manages Morrisville Associate Relations issues, consulting with the North Carolina District Manager as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all State, Local and Federal regulations.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Five or more years of Store management experience in a retail environment in North Carolina
- Must maintain a high level of Customer service.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, motivate and communicate positively to Morrisville Store Associates at all levels.
- Ability to train, coach and develop Associates at all levels.
- Fluency in English.
- Must exercise considerable independent judgement and discretion.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to use all Morrisville Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required,
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 lbs.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
- Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills.
Disclaimer : This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion. Submit Ross Store Application Morrisville now !!!
Read Ross Stores Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : Ross Stores Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Store jobs hiring Morrisville, Retail jobs near me Morrisville North Carolina, Morrisville Jobs, Ross retail career in Morrisville, Store Manager jobs Morrisville, store manager jobs in Morrisville,
Advise: CityJobsPro is your one-stop solution for job search in Morrisville, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Ross Store job application for Store Manager post in Morrisville North Carolina.