Night Stock Associate – Mission TX
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Offered Salary$13 - $24 / hour
Expiration dateOctober 30, 2022
QualificationHigh School education
Join discount department retail stores chain – Ross Stores, urgently hiring Night Stock Associate in Mission TX, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below, Apply Ross Stores hourly jobs in Mission.
Position Title : Night Stock Associate
Location: Mission, TX,
Job family: Hourly paid
Brand : Ross Stores
The Retail Associate is responsible for ensuring our Mission Customers have a positive shopping experience. The Associate makes eye contact, smiles, and greets all Customers in a courteous and friendly manner, treats fellow Associates with respect, efficiently follows all company best practice standards as outlined in all work centers, maintains a clean work area at all times, and ensures proper merchandise presentation.
Essential Functions to perform:
- Maintains a high level of awareness on the sales floor to create a safe and secure shopping environment for everyone. Maintains clutter free, clear egress to emergency exits. Immediately corrects or reports any unsafe conditions or practices to Store Leadership.
- Treats all Customers and Associates of Mission Store with respect and courtesy is friendly and professional at all times. Recognizes fellow Associates using Company recognition programs.
- Assists Customers in any way necessary – is register-trained, assists Customers with merchandise, and answers Customer questions in a polite and knowledgeable manner. Greets all Mission Customers by making eye contact, smiling and saying “hello” throughout the Store as well as saying “thank you” with every register transaction.
- Provides prompt and efficient responses to Customers at all times. Responds to Mission Customer Service calls immediately. Handles all Texas Customer issues in a courteous and helpful way, calling a member of the Store Leadership when needed.
- Represents and supports the Company brand at all times.
- Performs cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, wiping counters and mirrors, replenishing restroom supplies, and disinfecting high-touch areas including the front-end, sales floor and restrooms to help maintain merchandise, Mission customer and Team areas.
- Performs cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, wiping counters and mirrors, and replenishing restroom supplies to help maintain merchandise, customer and Team areas.
- Performs daily assigned sizing and recovery per company best practice to ensure a neat, clean and organized store that is well-maintained and efficiently merchandised to standards.
- Expedites newly received merchandise receipts to the sales floor with a sense of urgency, merchandising all items per company best practice to the monthly presentation guidelines and maintaining merchandise/brand name familiarity within departments to assist Customers of Mission TX.
- Understands the Loss Prevention Awareness program, the Shortage Highway, the Store Protection Specialist (SPS) position (where applicable), and merchandise protection standards.
- As a representative of Ross Inc., demonstrates integrity and honesty in all interactions with Mission Associates and Texas Customers. Safeguards confidential information, cash and credit card information, and merchandise.
Qualification and Skills requirement for Night Stock Associate position :
- Effectively communicate with Texas Customers, Associates and Mission Store Leadership in a friendly, respectful, cooperative and pleasant manner.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
Physical Requirement / ADA:
- Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Mission Store.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to occasionally push, pull and lift more than 25 pounds.
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills.
- Associates who work Stockroom shifts: Ability to regularly push, pull and lift more than 20 pounds.
Disclaimer : This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion. Submit Ross Stores Job Application in Mission now !!!
Read Ross Stores Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : Ross Stores Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Store jobs in Mission, Retail jobs in Mission, Jobs nearby me in Mission Texas, Mission Jobs, Mission careers, Ross retail store career in Mission, Ross Store Jobs near me in Mission. Night Stock Associate jobs in Mission, store hiring near me in Mission, Ross Application in Mission, Store openings nearby in Mission, TX
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Mission, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit your resume now for Night Stock Associate post in Mission Texas