Assistant Store Manager – Albuquerque NM
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Offered Salary$16 - $28 / hour
Expiration dateOctober 30, 2022
QualificationHigh School education
Join discount department retail stores chain – Ross Stores, urgently hiring Assistant Store Manager in Albuquerque NM, by being part of company, you will be responsible to perform tasks as listed below, Apply Ross Stores management jobs in Albuquerque.
Position Title : Assistant Store Manager
Location: Albuquerque, NM,
Job family: Hourly paid
Brand : dd’s Discounts Stores
Responsible for the management and supervision of all areas assigned by the Albuquerque Store Manager and follows policies in regard to Customers, Associates and merchandising. Responsible for learning all phases of Store operations. In the absence of the Albuquerque Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for leading the entire operation of the Store to ensure that Company standards and best practices are consistently met.
General Operating Requirements:
- Leads all Company Best Practices and maximizes productivity by minimizing steps and touches while working.
- Assists in the analysis of Albuquerque Store reports to evaluate controllable expenses and overall Store performance.
- Communicates any variances to Company standards to the Store Manager of Albuquerque store.
- Ensures proper scheduling of Associates to meet business objectives.
- Ensures compliance with all State, Local and Federal regulations.
- Ensures scheduling and completion of all Associate cleaning tasks throughout the Albuquerque store, including restrooms.
- Accepts special assignments as directed by Leadership.
- Responsible for payroll administration including daily punch edits, Associate scheduling compliance, Sunday payroll transmission, and Payroll reporting as needed.
- Understands that safety is the number one priority and practices safe behaviors in everything they do.
- Ensures all Albuquerque Store Associates understand and can execute emergency operating procedures.
- Maintains adherence to Company safety policies and ensures the safety of Albuquerque Store Associates and New Mexico Customers.
- Assists in the facilitation of monthly safety meetings.
- Treats all Customers, Associates, and other leaders of Albuquerque store with respect.
- Demonstrates courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism at all times. Recognizes Albuquerque Store Associates using Company recognition programs.
Qualification and Required Skills :
- Two or more years of Store or Assistant Store Manager experience in a New Mexico retail environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to supervise, motivate and communicate positively to Albuquerque Store Associates at all levels.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize those tasks, give direction and follow through to completion.
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
- Maintain high quality of Customer service with Albuquerque customers.
- Fluency in English, Ability to work evenings and weekends in Albuquerque, NM
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations commonly used in retail environments.
- Ability to use all Store equipment, including PDTs, registers and PC as required.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing, walking, and moving around the Albuquerque Store.
- Ability to regularly bend at the waist, squat, kneel, climb, carry, reach, and stoop.
- Ability to use janitorial equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Certain assignments may require other qualifications and skills.
Disclaimer : This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion. Submit Ross Store Job Application in Albuquerque now !!!
Read Ross Stores Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & perks and Further process to submit job application details : Ross Stores Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Store jobs in Albuquerque, Retail jobs in Albuquerque, Jobs nearby in Albuquerque New Mexico, Albuquerque Jobs, Albuquerque careers, Ross retail store career in Albuquerque, Assistant Store Manager jobs in Albuquerque, store manager jobs in Albuquerque, Ross Application in Albuquerque NM
Advise: City Jobs Pro is your one-stop solution for job search in Albuquerque, skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think. Submit Ross Store job application for Assistant Store Manager post in Albuquerque New Mexico.