Hiring Human Resources Expert – Cincinnati OH
Date PostedSeptember 1, 2022
Expiration dateOctober 26, 2022
Join American big box department store chain – Target Corporation urgently hiring Human Resources Expert in Cincinnati, by being part of company, you will be responsible as listed below, Submit Target Job Application in Cincinnati.
Position Title : Human Resources Expert
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job family: Store Hourly – Human Resources
Schedule: Variable – Full-time/Part Time
All About HR.
You are a team that champions change, proactively removes roadblocks and builds diverse and inclusive talent strategies to deliver on our Cincinnati guest centric mission. You are part of a HR team who are committed to supporting teams and leaders to build a sales force that is passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations and a place where teams love to work.
At Target, we believe in our Cincinnati team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career. The role of a Human Resources Expert can provide you with the:
- Knowledge of federal, state and local employment law of Ohio.
- Experience using basic Office Suite computer and workforce management programs
- Knowledge of industry leading people and scheduling software.
As a Human Resources Expert responsibilities following:
- Create a welcoming experience by authentically greeting all Cincinnati guests
- Observe to quickly understand whether a guest needs assistance or wants to interact. Follow body language and verbal clues to tailor your approach
- Engage with guests in a genuine way, which includes asking questions to better understand their specific needs
- Be knowledgeable about the tools, products, and services available in the total store, and specific to your area, to solve issues for the guest and improve their experience
- Thank the guest in a genuine way and let them know we’re happy they chose to shop at Cincinnati Target
- Know the Cincinnati store sales goals and trends with the guest and team that are impacting and driving business results
- Work with your HR leader to anticipate and address specific talent and staffing needs for each area of the business; this includes understanding guests’ needs and ensuring the right mix of experience, selling capabilities and product enthusiasm to deliver the right experience
- Execute intentional recruiting efforts to help Cincinnati store leaders find and hire talent with the right skills and experiences to best serve their guest
- Support the training needs of your store’s sales force and be an advocate for continuous learning
- Be an expert resource for scheduling systems and pay practices
- Act as an open door by listening to team members and collaborating with appropriate leaders to take action as needed
- Deliver on all Human Resources operational and cyclical programs
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance
- All other duties based on business needs at Cincinnati store.
What Target is looking
We might be a great match if:
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing… That’s the core of what we do
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (yes, even on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
The good news is that we have some amazing training that will help teach you everything you need to know to be a Human Resources Expert. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Effective communication skills
- Work both independently and with a team
- Resolve guest questions quickly on the spot
- Attention to detail and follow a multi-step processes
We are an awesome place to work and care about our teams, so we want to make sure we are clear on a few more basics that we expect:
- Accurately handle cash register operations
- Scan, handle and move merchandise efficiently and safely, including frequently lifting or moving merchandise up to 15 pounds and occasionally lifting or moving merchandise up to 40 pounds
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
All qualified applicants from Cincinnati will considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Submit Target Job Application in Cincinnati now !!!
Read Target Careers FAQs to know more about responsibility, qualification, benefits & Perks and Further process to submit job application details : Target Jobs FAQs
Job Tags: Human Resources jobs in Cincinnati, HR jobs hiring nearby in Cincinnati OH, Jobs nearby in Cincinnati Ohio, Cincinnati Jobs hiring, Cincinnati careers, Target retail career in Cincinnati, Target Jobs nearby in Cincinnati Ohio
Advise: City Jobs is your one-stop solution for job search in Cincinnati skill development, and all other aspects of career building. It’s fast, easy, and effective as you think.