Opportunity to take Internships in Logistics x Back Market – check more details to know more about internship jobs.
Location : BORDEAUX
Job Category: INTERNSHIPS – QUALITY & SERVICES INTERNS
Job Type: INTERNSHIP
Back Market is the #1 marketplace for refurbished electronic devices in Europe and in the US, leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste. We are proud to sabotage ‘new’ by connecting highly certified professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and an ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products.
Back Market is undergoing meteoric growth and has raised over 884M € already! We have the objective of reaching 1000 Back Makers (or Saboteurs) by the end of 2022!
We are thrilled to have an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, Barcelona, Berlin, London, Prague, New-York and Tokyo). This is an opportunity for you to join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
Be a part of the movement. .
The season is open for Internships in #logistics for July 2022!
Great news – we are opening our campaign for July Interns 2022 and since you’re here we bet you’re curious about joining the human resource field. Why not become a Saboteur and learn from the best at Back Market?
What’s in it for you? You will be able to build something you’re proud of, not to mention you will be a part of something that is inspiring by itself – a sustainability driven business model. Our internship program will challenge you by giving you ownership of dedicated projects and the space to start your own initiatives to completion with the support of the managers & the team.
Who are we looking for? We’re looking for dreamers that are makers, people that want to make a change, that are eager to learn, grow and make things happen. If on top of that you have an itch for technology, the circular economy, and are a team player you will feel the vibe with us.
Logistic Services team is opening 2 internship spots in Bordeaux office !
BackMarket is a service provider? What does it mean? Pro-services is the best way to free our merchants (in other words – sellers on the platform) from non value creative tasks, like after sales or shipping management. By freeing this time, merchants can stay focus on offer diversification and product flow management which is key for us. Some services are handled directly by Back Market itself, and some are outsourced/partnered with external providers.
Your Missions, if You Accept it:
- You will help the Logistics Team to build requirements on strategic projects (New fulfillment center, Deliver faster, Deliver Greener, …)
- You will assist the logistics team on on-going projects (Tender offer, Billing improvement, Coordination with tech teams,..)
- You will analyze our merchant’s and carriers’ shipping performance and propose action plans in order to improve it
- You will report on projects advancement and on logistics KPIs
- You will build commercial presentation on our transportation service Backship to help our commercials to better sell the service
- You will help account managers to better access information regarding our transportation service, Backship (our transport service for our sellers) in order to boost adoption
- You will benchmark our competitors’ service offers (Amazon and other e-commerce marketplaces)
You’re in the Right Place, if:
- You have a Engineer or Business School background
- You have a previous experience in Logistic or Consulting
- You have an advanced level in Excel
- You are rigorous and detail oriented
- You feel comfortable working & speaking in English
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, an open mind and a desire to surpass yourself;
- You are able to work independently and have drive and initiative ;
- You are curious about new trends and practices around logistics and delivery options (Green, Same Day, …)
- Big plus if you have notions of Spanish or Italian
1. How can I best prepare for the interviews? Research. There’s blogs, there’s social media accounts, there’s a lot to discover and, believe us, that information will not go unnoticed in the interviews.Practice. It’s not a secret that a question “please introduce yourself” is something that will be the start of many interviews and this is surely something you can prep for, it will ease your stress!
2. How do I know which team I’ll be allocated to? Which city?Some teams are based in Paris, some in Bordeaux, therefore, it depends on this. You can share your flexibility in the application. Paris office (199 rue Championnet 75018) & Bordeaux office ( 123 Rue Lucien Faure, 33300). The offices are brand new & top-notch, I promise you 🙂
3. What is the application & recruitment process?The application is straight forward – you attach your CV and answer some filtering questions. You choose the language you prefer to use in the conversations, except the initial call with HR. The rest of the process: – 30 min HR call with the recruiter (in English);- 48 hours to work on a technical test;- 30-45 minutes interviews (one of couple) to meet the team & evaluate your skills and cultural fit
4. Is the internship paid? What else is in the package?Yes, indeed, the internships are paid. You also get meal vouchers, 6 days off throughout the 6 months & support for public transport expenses. And some discounts on Back Market’s platform,
5. How are the interviews conducted?Phone call with the recruiter and then video calls (we use Zoom!).
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
– A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc…), parental benefits, relocation package, internal events, etc… – Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!- Grow your career with a flexible career path, Back Market can help you evolve!- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home. – A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Apply : Visit here
Open Posts :