Join Target, currently hiring Warehouse Operation on Full-time basis, and get paid hourly in Fontana, California. Refer details to submit jobs application over here.
Post: Warehouse Operations – Hourly Paid
Location: 14750 miller avenue, fontana, CA, United states,
Job id: R0000196576
Job family: Distribution Center – Warehouse Operations
Schedule: Full time
Wages starting at $21.90/hr* for Warehouse Workers for Nights/Overnights Weekday Shifts and $22.90/hr* premium pay for twelve hour weekend shifts. Wages starting at $18.80/hr* for Warehouse Associates for Nights/Overnights Weekday Shifts and $19.80/hr* premium pay for twelve hour weekend shifts.
*Includes hourly rate plus shift differential pay or key premium pay.
Please apply with as much open availability as possible! Wage increases approximately every 6 months for 36 months.
What does a role in Warehouse Operations look like?
- Follow all safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all team members
- Attend safety trainings to learn how to work safely in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Pack, load, and ship items to stores and guests
- Ensure accurate processing of merchandise to our stores and guests
- Work safely, quickly and efficiently to handle freight and move inventory throughout the warehouse
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized work area
- Report to work on time and complete job tasks as assigned accurately and on time
- Engage in problem solving to support continuous improvement
- Maintains positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
Please note job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Based on business needs and requirements for a role within Warehouse Operations, you will be considered for the role of Warehouse Worker or Warehouse Associate based on your responses to the questionnaire and assessment you’ll complete during the application process. Requirements associated for each of these roles are outlined below. Additional details on the specific job duties for each of these roles are provided via links at the bottom of this page.
Job requirements for both Warehouse Worker & Warehouse Associate:
- Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing 35-50 lbs. frequently throughout a shift
- Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing up to 60 lbs. occasionally throughout a shift
- Maintain positive and respectful attitude while working independently and in a team environment
- Able to accurately use basic math skills (counting, addition, subtraction)
- Able to accurately read labels, tickets, and other product documentation
- Able to operate computer systems or handheld devices with minimal direction after receiving training
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to understand, speak, and read English with sufficient proficiency to follow safety and other policies, trainings, and instructions. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Additional Job Requirements:
Warehouse Worker only: Able to be trained on and operate all powered equipment safely (including but not limited to Pallet Rider, Scissor Lift, Sit Down & Standup Forklift)
Food Distribution Center only: Able to work in various temperature-controlled environments including refrigerator and freezer
To Apply : Visit official career page of Target Careers.
Other open posts: