PrideStaff is hiring Receptionist in San jose, California, Refer details to know more about daily tasks and responsibilities.
Position : Receptionist
Work Location: San Jose, California, US
Job Category : Administrative/Clerical/HR
Schedule: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate: $20-$25
Up to 40 hours a week and more
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for greeting and assisting vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors. You will answer incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose of calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel or departments.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent Administrative Clerical experience
- Must have at least intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of clerical procedures and protocol
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Operating a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls
- Retrieving messages from voicemail and forwarding to appropriate personnel
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voicemail when appropriate
- Answering questions about organization and providing callers with requested information
- Welcoming on-site visitors, determining nature of business, and announcing visitors
- Monitoring visitor access and issuing passes when required
- Updating appointment calendars and handling scheduling duties
- Receiving, sorting, and routing mail and publications
- Maintaining fax machines, retrieving, and routing incoming faxes
In the Receptionist role, you must be a positive customer-service-oriented team player who is also able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. You must present a professional image and possess excellent communication skills.
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We offer the Support you need along the way!
Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $20-$25
Submit application : Visit here
Other open jobs