Solin sky eye care is looking to hire a candidates for Call center / Frontdesk Executive for Multiple locations, refer details to submit jobs application.
Job Title: Call Center/Front Desk
Reports to: Front Desk Supervisor / Call Center Supervisor
The Front Desk associate is a liaison between our company and its current and potential patients. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving patient issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping patient satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior and provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks within the Front Desk.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Identify patients’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Enter new patient information into system
- Obtain and verify patient demographics.
- Update existing patient information
- Scan documents into the patients’ electronic chart.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Verify insurance benefits and copayments.
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Patient check-in and check-out.
- Collect copayments and other patient balances.
- Help with mail distribution and proper flow of correspondence.
- Willing to learn new skills as required by the needs of the practice.
- Master all new skills within 6 months of their introduction.
- Be available to work Monday through Friday and at least one Saturday a month from 7:30 am until closing hours (approximately 8 hours) and be willing to travel to all satellite offices as needed.
- Assist with other assigned tasks as directed by the Medical Directors and Management.
- Data Entry and Typing Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Be a team player and maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Maintain professional appearance (scrubs required) and adhere to the Dress Code as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information as it relates to patients and staff members of the practice.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred for this opening
- Ophthalmology Experience Preferred
Benefits include: Paid vacation/holidays, health insurance, Dental insurance, 401K/Profit Sharing Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday and Weekends
COVID-19 considerations: Initial interview may be virtual, 2nd interviews will be in person. We provide hand sanitizer, air purifiers, masks and shields for our employees.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations
Typical start time: 7AM
Typical end time: 5PM
- Submitting insurance claims
- Processing payments
- Purchasing office supplies
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
To apply : visit https://www.solinskyeyecare.com/
Other open jobs :