National Vision Inc is hiring Front Desk Receptionist in San Fernando, California, refer below details to know more about daily task and responsibilities.
Position : Front Desk Receptionist
Location : San Fernando, CA 91340, USA
Job Type : Part-time
America’s Best is part of National Vision, one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. The America’s Best brand continues to grow, with 800 stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the optical equation – eyewear and eye care – into one excellent experience at a single low price
For more details about America’s Best, visit AmericasBest.com.
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
As the face of our stores, Receptionists are responsible for greeting customers promptly, keeping organized patient records and helping patient schedules flow smoothly. They’re the glue to our operations, helping everyone to stay on track.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with National Vision protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as needed.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next day’s appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials.
Are you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Submit application : Visit here
Other Open Jobs :