Join Cartier, currently looking to hire Fragrance Ambassador in San Francisco, CA – Refer details to know more about job in California. Submit Application now.
Position : Fragrance Ambassador
Reference Code: 44320
Location : San Francisco, CA, US
Job Type : Permanent – Full Time
The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity. https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/EfiJfstUxf0?rel=0&autoplay=1
JOB TITLE: Fragrance Ambassador – Cartier Parfums
(Bloomingdales San Francisco)
OVERVIEW: The Cartier Parfums Business Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Cartier Parfums shop including supervision of the Fragrance Ambassador team and achieving/exceeding sales objectives and implementing and maintaining the brand’s promotional and merchandising strategies and image.
- Responsible to support the Cartier Parfums Shop to achieve/exceed Cartier Fragrance sales objectives on a consistent basis, every month, remaining true to Cartier Parfums core values and mission.
- Maintain and manage the Fragrance Ambassador team by recruiting and hiring alongside the Account Executive.
- Complete the requirements of daily operations by creating an effective and budget-conscious Fragrance Ambassador team schedule.
- Monitor and replenish stock and sales tools needed to optimize productivity in the shop daily.
- Maintain the Fragrance Ambassador team results through coaching, counseling, and training.
- Create a memorable luxury shopping experience for clients both in-store and through client outreach.
- Foster a culture of building relationships and personal client interaction.
- Cultivate relationships with new and potential clients to build the Cartier client database.
- Maximize animation and sales during Retailer’s corporate sales events and promotions.
- Take an omni approach to identify merchandise across all channels, using store’s technology, facilitate ordering, and serve their client’s needs. (i.e., DTC, Option 7)
- Prioritize and promote the exclusive High Perfumery collection to achieve the company’s 50%+ penetration to the overall Cartier Parfums collection.
- Keep in-store teams/ management constantly informed and motivated on brand goals, launches, promotions, events, and any other pertinent information
- Partner with in-store team to follow up and communicate with clients utilizing retailer’s clienteling tools, digital tools, and social media, delivering omni-channel, next level customer service.
- Build relationships with store management to negotiate premium visibility and coordinate and execute events and animation.
- Weekly touchbase with Account Executive to establish priorities and goals.
POS EXPERIENCE/ EVENTS
- Develop strong relationships with clients, meet the needs of customers and recruit new clients. (Greet, Listen, Develop, Thank)
- Coordinate, set up, and execute events and animation adhering to Cartier Parfums guidelines.
- Assist Account Executive with executing mega events (i.e., Master Class, Trunk Shows).
- Manage and maintain holiday timeframe outposts
- Monitor stock levels and communicate inventory issues/concerns to Account Executive.
- Follow merchandising guidelines and keep counters and event set up clean and organized at all times.
- Manage and maintain testers, GWPs, and samples and visual elements provided by Cartier Parfums sales team and use them according to Cartier’s strategy.
- Monitor and communicate that all visual elements and furnishings within the shop are in excellent condition and up to date.
- Be knowledgeable on Cartier products, history, and the competitive environment, attend Cartier organized trainings (Zoom or in-store) and self-educate via Cartier training app – Retail University.
- On-going training of in store staff (individually, department stay & plays, morning meetings) on new and existing products and brand values.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Comply with all Retailer’s store policies and procedures.
- Communicate professionally and support an elevated gossip free environment for customers, retailer employees, and colleagues.
- Adhere to Cartier dress code guidelines.
- Must communicate with Account Executive by phone, text, email, during normal business hours.
- Communicate to both B2b Staffing and Account Executive when unable to work assigned schedule due to illness or other.
- Clock in/out and complete sales reporting on B2B Time Reporting APP.
- Basic knowledge of technology required.
Must be able to download and access company approved technology methods including B2B Time Reporting APP, Cartier Training APP, IPad, Zoom for business related conferences/training and Microsoft Teams.
Apply : Visit here
Open Jobs :