Urgent hiring Event Assignments Manager in New York City, Refer details to know more about New York careers.
Position : Event Assignments Manager
Location : New York City, New York, 10118
Job Id: R0001499
Job Type : Full time
What we need:
We’re looking for a dynamic Event Assignments Manager who loves to collaborate with photographers, picture editors and event planners to drive excellence across our entertainment, news and sports event coverage!
You are someone who is results driven and thrives in an innovative, high-energy environment. As an Event Assignments Manager, you’ll strategically apply expert judgment on the scope of coverage and assignment of photographers to help drive value for our customers.
The day to day:
- Manage event coverage calendars covering entertainment, fashion, news and sports
- Assign photographers and set coverage direction and prioritization for entertainment events with consideration for our marketplace, customers, clients and deadlines
- Build relationships with event organizers, publicists and strategic partners to secure event access, build brand awareness, generate assignments and exclusive coverage opportunities
- Build a team of freelance photographers to work alongside staff photographers to cover every shoot location, type and style
- Lead the photographer team to use insightful judgment to shoot and select the most impactful photographs ensuring that relevant aspects of a story are covered Identify opportunities for coverage improvement and coach photographers on editorial style and equipment use
- Lead event operational and logistics planning including resource allocation, file transmitting and support for photographers and event coverage teams
- Maintain a full awareness and interest in U.S. and global entertainment events, news, trends, fashion, sports and celebrities
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 5+ years of experience
- Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for entertainment and celebrity media
- Existing relationships and easy alliance with photographers and event planners
- An engaging personality with exceptional leadership, communication, networking and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage multiple (and competing) priorities and deadlines while operating in a lean work environment
- Ability to discern and train others on quality, content and market value
What we’d love to see:
- Willingness to work non-traditional schedules, including evenings and weekend shift work when needed
- Willingness to travel
- For the same reason your future co-workers enjoy working at the company!
- You have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your team’s work matters and is essential to the evolution of our core business
- Executive leadership cares personally. They prioritize growth and planning your career path with your goals and passions in mind
- Flexibility to work between home and office with everything you need to be successful in both
- Extensive benefits package including an amazing 401K match, fitness benefit and employee assistance program
To submit job application : Visit here
Other Open Jobs