Apply Penske jobs, Hiring Dock Worker on Full-time basis in Pennsylvania, refer details to know more about job.
Location : Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Dock Worker- Excellent Fulltime Opportunity $1,500 Sign On Bonus $18.50/hr Transportation Now Provided by Share Mobility
Job Number: 2201207
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits including:
2nd, & 3rd Shift Available
- $18.50/Hr 2nd & 3rd Shift
Multiple schedules Available:
- 4:30pm-01:30am (2nd Shift)
- 7:00pm-04:00am (3rd Shift)
- 9:00pm-06:00am (3rd Shift)
- Occasional Mandatory Overtime of 1-2 hrs is required at times.
Transportation now Provided by Share Mobility
Pick ups and drop offs will be at the locations listed below:
- 1607 Bridge St, Philadelphia, PA 19124
- 7001 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19149
- 8901 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136
- 12311 Academy Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19154
- 3419 Street Rd, Bensalem, PA 19020
- 145 Forsythia Dr S, Levittown, PA 19056
$1,500 Sign on Bonus
Paid Time Off
Associate Referral Program
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
Benefits: Our excellent benefits plan keep associates and their families happy, healthy and secure.
Penske Logistics is looking for warehouse associates to become part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
- Loads and unloads trailers
- Opens and closes dock doors
- Move materials within the warehouse
- Follow all safety requirements
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio headset
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the shift
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading via electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products onto pallets and preparing them for shipment
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team, solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
About Penske Logistics
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :
2201 Cabot Blvd
2201 Cabot Blvd
Langhorne, PA 19047
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Langhorne
Job : Warehouse
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Warehouse Worker
Req ID: 2201207
Submit job application : Visit here
Check other open jobs